No "C" allowed in login name

jhamer
jhamer
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Desktop version 2016.5.1401d won't let me type a capital "C" in the login name for new entries. Lowercase "c" is okay. "C" does work in universal build.

Editing an existing entry name and using left or right Shift + C brings up the Copy username, Copy password context menu instead of allowing the character.

1Password Version: 2016.5.1401d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Good catch, let me fix that, thanks!

• jhamer
    jhamer
    Community Member

FYI - It's actually occurs in every field, not just the title. I'm sure you caught that. Thank you!

• Yep, sorry about that, it's an unfortunate typo. Will be fixed with next release! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@SergeyTheAgile do you have any news when this release will be ;) ?

• Shift+C fix is ready to be released, but release itself is waiting for one more thing to be done. Hopefully soon :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@SergeyTheAgile I think its going to be a big thing am I right the last release was 5 days ago ;) So I am exited to see whats next.

• Hi @ntimo,

You'll just have to wait to find out. :smile:

• Just to let you know, we shipped a few updates with under the hood changes but the big ones aren't shipped yet.

• @ntimo as Mike said it's a lot of happening internally, some vacuum and diet to the code and few fixes along the way today.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@SergeyTheAgile was the bug fixed in the latest update? I wasn't able to find it in the changelog :blush:

• Shift+C bug should be fixed, you are right, it's not in the change log... fixing.

This discussion has been closed.