chrome lost ctrl - \ with latest update set

Syd
Syd
Community Member
ok, not the signing update itself, but the one prior that brought firefox 5 support. Now firefox 5 works complete with ctrl-\ but chrome doesn't respond to ctrl-\.

Tried uninstalling it and re-installing it, no good.

1password 1.0.6.202
Chrome 12.0.742.100

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2011
    It seems to work for me.
  • Also works for me.
  • Syd wrote:

ok, not the signing update itself, but the one prior that brought firefox 5 support. Now firefox 5 works complete with ctrl-\ but chrome doesn't respond to ctrl-\.

Tried uninstalling it and re-installing it, no good.

1password 1.0.6.202
    Chrome 12.0.742.100
    Hi Syd,

Have you managed to get it to work or are you still having an issue with it? I wasn’t able to reproduce your issue with the same versions.

Please let us know and we’ll try to figure this out.

• Syd
    Syd
    Community Member
    Ok, sorry for the delay, and it appears from the people posting, its just me.

Its still happening.

More details: If I uncheck chrome in preferences/browsers and click ok, and then go back in, its still clicked.
    In the profile directory under chrome, the extensions directory does NOT have 1password's folder in it.

I just googled how to force an install, and did the following, that got it back....

Go to chrome tools/extensions
    enable developer mode
    click on load unpacked extension
    browse to the 1password chrome folder under 1password installed directory in program files x86
    select it and it installed it.

Thanks

Syd
  • Hi Syd,

Thanks for the update, I’m glad that worked out for you. I’m sure other people in your situation will find your tip extremely useful.

This discussion has been closed.