Remember last used folder

arianelu
arianelu
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

There is lot of unused item in 'Passwords' category, but may need in some time.
In usual, i will only use 'Logins', but 1Password 6 For Windows will open 'All' for me everytime.

And why it crashed after click Copy?
I can't agree about Beta version can crash even just use copy feature..

1Password Version: 2016.5.2904d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Desktop
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @arianelu,

Thank you for sending us your feedback.

As much as I understand how frustrating it can be if software malfunctions, a beta is unfinished software and can crash for any number of reasons. With feedback like yours, we are sure that we can find the sources of these crashes and fix them.

Can you please tell us what you were trying to copy when the crash occurred? Data within an item or an item itself?

Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

And... How about last-used folder? I don't want manual switch to 'Logins' Everytime
    Where is "Start with Windows" options?
    Weak password/watchover feature?
    Or backup options?
    Or proxy options? (I need proxy to access dropbox, it's blocked in my country)
    Even no tray icon?
    No one-time password feature?
    Vault locked without check mouse move and keyboard action?

@arianelu: Those are all great suggestions! Right now we're focused on browser integration and stability. I think it's important to address existing crashes before adding additional complexity, but we'll keep your feature requests in mind as we continue to develop the new 1Password for Windows app. Thanks for the feedback! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@arianelu: We try to reply to emails in the order in which they were received. I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the data and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: QPA-81969-592

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@arianelu: They've actually been merged into QPA-81969-592 to avoid confusion since you've sent a number of emails. Thanks for clarifying!

This discussion has been closed.