Apple watch tells me to purchase premium app

duff2481
duff2481
Community Member

Bought a apple watch and watch app tells me to buy premium. I have premium and have verified. I'm also a families subscriber. Pls help.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@duff2481: Sorry for the confusion! To be clear, if you're using only 1Password Families vaults currently (no Primary), you won't be able to add those items to your Apple Watch. The app can only access items in the Primary vault, but it's something we'll be adding support for in other vaults as well in the future.

However, if you do have a Primary vault in 1Password for iOS, you can add items from it to Apple Watch if you have Apple Watch enabled in 1Password Settings. "Add to Apple Watch" will be a button in an individual item's details to have it shown there. I hope this helps! :)

• stevencwong
    stevencwong
    Community Member

I have the same issue. When is the feature coming to family vaults? I just deleted my primary vault after moving everything to a personal family vault.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@stevencwong: I'm sorry for the inconvenience! 1Password for Apple Watch predates 1Password Families/Teams so it just isn't able to access their data. I don't have any information to share on a release date, but as you can imagine we're using 1Password Families/Teams ourselves too and are anxious to be able to use it on Apple Watch as well. :)

This discussion has been closed.