Add personal dropbox vault to specific Family Vault

jdmaldon
jdmaldon
Community Member

Hello,

I have just signed up for the 1Password Family, I've been using a personal licence with Dropbox for a couple years now. Is there a way to import/export/migrate all my items from my personal dropbox 1password setup to a personal vault in the new Family setup?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Add dropbox vault to family vault

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jdmaldon,

I'm glad to hear that you've decided to try 1Password Families, I hope you'll enjoy it! There is a very easy way to migrate all your data from your Primary vault into your brand new Personal vault, you only need to follow this guide and you'll be ready to go: https://support.1password.com/teams-families-migrate/

Please let us know if everything goes well! :chuffed:

• jdmaldon
    jdmaldon
    Community Member

Ok awesome! Thank you for your help, I was able to successfully get the information migrated. I'm almost there 100%. :) One thing I have noticed. I'm using the 1Password client from the Microsoft store on my Windows 10 desktop. However it doesn't look like my browser (Chrome) extension works anymore. Is this something that is a known issue?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jdmaldon,

I'm glad to hear that the migration has gone well! Right now there isn't a browser extension with support for Teams on Windows, however you still can fill things within the Windows app. To do this, when an item is selected, click the Browser button in the bottom right to open and fill it in the built-in browser. We're working on an extension for other browsers as well, but while we get there I hope this helps!

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with :chuffed:

• jdmaldon
    jdmaldon
    Community Member

Ok, thanks again for the prompt response! We can mark this thread Complete (if possible). You guys have done a tremendous job at answering my questions. I will use the workaround suggested for now, and eagerly await the Browser Extension/Family integration. Thanks again for your help! :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jdmaldon,

I’m glad to see that Pilar was able to help get you sorted out.

I do wish we did have a ‘complete’ option for the forums! It would be nice to see a bunch of green checkmarks for satisfied users. :) While I don’t have a nice green checkmark, I can close this thread. Feel free to open another thread if you have any other questions, or you can always reach our team by email at support@agilebits.com.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.