Custom icons

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hi,
are there any plans to add custom icons to the android version of 1Password? I would love to see this feature :pirate:

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• guillaumeserton
    guillaumeserton
    Community Member

Custom icons for vault are there.
    Are you thinking custom icons for items?

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Yes I mean custom icons for items

• @ntimo We talked about custom icons a few times within the team and there is definitely interest around it. Thank you for your enthusiasm! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@saad Hi, saad are there any news on custom icon support? :) Because sometimes the rich icons just look so bad :(

• Hey Timo. :) We don't have any news on custom icon support either, I'm afraid. When we do have something to share, you'll surely be one of the first to find out! :lol:

• Thanks for linking the relevant thread, @crz. Indeed, we have had several requests for custom icons for some time now. Over the last couple of years, we've put a ton of work into 1Password for Android and made huge improvements, including adding support for 1Password accounts, Wi-Fi sync, automatic filling, Fingerprint Unlock, Material Design, support for the OPVault data format, and a whole lot of other features, improvements, and bug fixes.

While we'd love to be able to add so many more requested features, we have to prioritize them in line with other issues, features, and improvements. We hope to support custom icons in the future, when we're able to. Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.