How many people are using 1Pw

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hi there,
I was just asking me how many people are using 1Pw around the world to keep their data secure... it would be interesting to have some statistics about this :)

Thx
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ntimo: Indeed, that would be pretty interesting! However, since we don't collect customer data, it's really difficult to say how many people actually use it. Downloads aren't a way reliable way to gauge usage, and sales numbers can also be misleading — and aren't something we're likely to release publicly. We enjoy being an independent Canadian company, and not having to make Powerpoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets is one of the perks. ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty Ok, that an argument ::dizzy: I can totally support this way of thinking.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey, it never hurts to ask! I'd be curious myself, but given our stance on privacy and the fact that it's impossible to say for certain, I think we'll both just have to dream. Anecdotally though, I enjoy checking App Store ratings and reviews. It gives a sort of cross section of the active userbase — and some good feedback too. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.