How many people are using 1Pw

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hi there,
I was just asking me how many people are using 1Pw around the world to keep their data secure... it would be interesting to have some statistics about this :)

Thx
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo: Indeed, that would be pretty interesting! However, since we don't collect customer data, it's really difficult to say how many people actually use it. Downloads aren't a way reliable way to gauge usage, and sales numbers can also be misleading — and aren't something we're likely to release publicly. We enjoy being an independent Canadian company, and not having to make Powerpoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets is one of the perks. ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@brenty Ok, that an argument ::dizzy: I can totally support this way of thinking.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hey, it never hurts to ask! I'd be curious myself, but given our stance on privacy and the fact that it's impossible to say for certain, I think we'll both just have to dream. Anecdotally though, I enjoy checking App Store ratings and reviews. It gives a sort of cross section of the active userbase — and some good feedback too. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.