Unable to see passwords on apple watch

anuaimi
anuaimi
Community Member

I have an family account and have previously setup a few passwords to show up on my apple watch. When I go to the watch it says I need to 'add items from the 1 Password app on your phone'. On a related note, when I try and add a new password to the Apple Watch, I can't seem to find where to do that. I go into a password entry but I don't see the 'add to apple watch' item.

When I go to the phone and select settings, it says that I have purchased the pro features. Also, 'Enable Apple watch' is enabled as well.

My family account is under 'nuaimi'

1Password Version: 6.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 9.3.2
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:apple watch

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@anuaimi 1Password for Apple Watch doesn't currently support items saved outside of your Primary vault. Because 1Password Families doesn't have a Primary vault, that means there isn't a way to view items saved there at this time, but we hope to support that soon! :)

• SargeUSMC
    SargeUSMC
    Community Member

So are you saying I will be unable to add and/or use 1Passwore on my new iWatch?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@SargeUSMC: Sorry for the confusion there! You can add items from the Primary vault to Apple Watch whether you're using the standalone 1Password app with Pro Features though, or using 1Password Families (or Teams).

If you don't already have a Primary vault, just reinstall 1Password and set it up with a new vault. This will be the Primary. Then you can login to your 1Password Account to add its vaults, and copy any items you want stored on your Apple Watch over to the Primary vault. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.