I cannot log in to 1password via safari web app

Options
chella
chella
Community Member

Safari Version 9.1 (11601.5.17.1)

Mac OSX Version 10.11.4 (15E65)

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)

Behavior: never-ending loading icon after entering email, account key, and password, then clicking Sign In. I am receiving errors in the JS console, which i will attach a screenshot of. I can confirm that I am successfully able to log in using google chrome.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:safari log in

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @chella,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

Accounts created prior to December 3 cannot yet sign in using Safari. We’re working on a fix, but you will need to use Chrome or Firefox for now.

In fact, that is the exact error message you should be seeing in Safari. However, there is a known issue where you won't get that error if the team itself was created prior to December 3, but your user account on the team was created after that.

It's on our list for resolution in the future, but please don't hesitate to let us know if there anything else we can help with in the meantime.

• chella
    chella
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @khad,

Thank you for the information. Can I please ask, can I be notified when this issue is resolved?

• Jacob
    Options

@chella We don't have a timeline, but this is a bit lower on our priority list than some other issues. If you need Safari support for your daily use, email us at support@1password.com so we can help you create a new account and move things over. :)

This discussion has been closed.