How does pro work?

Options

I have the basic personal version of 1password that I bought for myself. i am thinking about getting the pro version of teams which will cost $3.99 for myself is that correct?
Also for anyone I addd to the team it will be another $3.99 per month per person.
If I add a person to my team who does not already have 1password basic, will that person be able to use 1password for their own personal passwords as well or would they only be able to see team passwords that were shared with them? would each team member have to also purchase 1password basic in order to personally use one password ?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Robertnking,

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in 1Password Teams!

i am thinking about getting the pro version of teams which will cost $3.99 for myself is that correct?

That's right, if you get the early adopter special you get all the Pro features for $3.99.

Also for anyone I addd to the team it will be another $3.99 per month per person.

Yes, the new members that you add to the team will also get the early adopter special price!

If I add a person to my team who does not already have 1password basic, will that person be able to use 1password for their own personal passwords as well or would they only be able to see team passwords that were shared with them? would each team member have to also purchase 1password basic in order to personally use one password ?

People who are part of Teams accounts have the option to allow local vaults. What this means is that they can use 1Password in the standard way for personal use, and sync it via Dropbox or iCloud. Keep in mind that if someone were to leave the team account they wouldn't be able to keep on using 1Password for their personal data either.

Please let us know if there's anything else that you'd like to know about 1Password or if there's anything else that we can help you with. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.