I want to have personal account

Lester_G
Lester_G
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Business and Teams

Hi,

I created an account with 1password, but there's 2 options only "Team" & "Family", I don't want either of this options.
I want to have 1 time payment to use the software for my Mac & iPhone.

I'm currently on Team Account. How can I change?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Lester_G,

I'm sorry about the confusion with 1Password and the different ways in which it works! There are two ways in which you can use 1Password. You only have a 1Password account if you have a subscription to 1Password Families or Teams, or you can have a standalone license. There are a few differences between them, that you can see here: https://1password.com/pricing/. In the same page you can get your 1Password license! If you want to delete your Teams account you can write to us to support@1password.com and we'll take care of it for you over there :chuffed:

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with :chuffed:

• Lester_G
    Lester_G
    Community Member

Hi Pilar,

Thanks for your quick respond. :)
    Yes I want my Team Account to be deleted. One question, can I use the standalone license for both Mac and iPhone? and also be able to sync whatever I put on my Mac 1password software to my iPhone 1password?

Thanks.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Lester_G,

You can use your standalone license in as many OSX and Windows computers as you have. The basic version of 1Password for iOS is free, and might very well suit your needs! You can get the Pro features as an in app purchase if you want to. Either way you'd be able to sync the data between your Mac and your iPhone via Dropbox or iCloud. You can read more about both methods to see which one you prefer here: https://support.1password.com/sync-options/#sync-it-yourself-with-icloud-or-dropbox.

Please let us know if you have any other questions that we can help you with! :chuffed:

• Lester_G
    Lester_G
    Community Member

Thanks @Pilar ! That solves my issue. Have a great day or a great night! :chuffed:

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@Lester_G You're welcome! I'm glad to hear everything's sorted out for you now, we're always here to help if you need us again. Have an awesome weekend! :chuffed:

• Lester_G
    Lester_G
    Community Member

Yes! Thanks again @Pilar have an awesome weekend too! 8-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.