can't install firefox extension

I can't install firefox extension

I tried the regular Firefox app and now the other Firefox app you suggested. Firefox ESR 45.2.0

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.20
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:firefox install

Comments

• kimblair
    kimblair
    Community Member

Bump

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kimblair,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble here. It looks like Firefox has recently updated their ESR browser and the 1Password 3 extension for Firefox is no longer compatible with this ESR version. Your best options here are updating to a newer version of 1Password (and taking advantage of some awesome new features, too!) or choosing a different browser.

If you’re interested in checking out the latest and greatest version of 1Password, you get a loyalty discount as an existing user. Just enter your current license information on our upgrade page to see your price for a shiny new license!

• kimblair
    kimblair
    Community Member

I'd love to update but I don't believe my os system is compatible, and I'm not updating my system. :/

So will my configurations only work in Safari?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2016

@kimblair: Just so you're aware, any Mac running Mavericks should be able to upgrade to El Capitan since they have the same hardware requirements.

Given that Safari (and Mavericks) aren't supported by Apple any longer, we can't really recommend that as a solution. But Chrome is still receiving updates for the time being, so that would be a good option too. Just follow this link for instructions on installing the old (1Password 3) extension in Chrome.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.