Leave 1Password Teams

Options
Pegasuze
Pegasuze
Community Member

I bought 1Password for 65$ through the agilebits website not to long ago. At that point everything worked great and after a little
while I decided to try out 1Password Teams even tho I was the only one in "my Team".. Now the trial version has ended and I would like
to go back to my "original" 1Password account because I don't have any use for the Teams version at all. Is there a way to unsubscribe or whatever to get back to what I payed for?

Greetings from Germany
Johannes

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member
    Options

Hallo Johannes, Schön dass du 1Password so toll findest! Ich bin der selber Meinung.
    Um dein ursprüngliches (und bezahltes 1Password) zurück zu bekommen, müsstest du eigentlich lediglich 1Password Team löschen und die bezahlte Version wieder aktivieren. Gekauft ist gekauft.
    Grüsse aus Thailand,
    Rob

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Pegasuze You should be able to continue using 1Password as a standalone product by signing out of your 1Password account.

First you'll want to make sure you have everything moved from your 1Password Teams vaults to your other vaults:

1. Select the items in your 1Password Teams vaults. This is easiest if you select one and then hit Command + A
    2. Click Item in the menu bar, highlight Share, select the destination vault, then click Move.

Then sign out of your 1Password account:

1. Go to the Preferences pane.
    2. Select the Accounts option and view your 1Password account.
    3. Click Sign Out and then click Sign Out on the dialog box.

Then you should be all set :)

• Pegasuze
    Pegasuze
    Community Member
    Options

Danke für deine Zustimmung @rjh . Mir war das System bisher noch nicht so geläufig.
    And also thank you @nmott for your help! Really great and quick support!

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pegasuze it was my pleasure! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the future :)

This discussion has been closed.