Don't see url field in 1Password Teams

Options
RutgerJan
RutgerJan
Community Member

There is no URL field when opening an item in 1Password Teams with chrome. When I choose to edit the item the website field is blank. When I open the same item in Windows 10 app the website field is filled.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Don't see url field in 1Password Teams

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forums @rutgerjan! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with 1Password Teams.

Can you tell me if this affects just one item or if it's affecting all of them? When I signed in to 1Password Teams using the latest version of Google Chrome on my Mac, I was able to see the URL for a test login I created as well as for the logins I have to use throughout the day.

I'm also curious to know if the URL appears when you hit the "Show web form details" button in the item. Does it show up there even if it doesn't show up above? Have you manually added the information using 1Password.com? If not, can you give that a try to see if it helps?

The answers to those questions will help us figure out what's happening and how to fix it 8-)

• RutgerJan
    RutgerJan
    Community Member
    Options

Just using google chrome on server 2008R2. But also when use chrome on Windows 10 the website field is blank.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for sending over that screenshot! It helps to actually see things :)

When you create a new item through the web interface, do you see a page similar to this one? Or is the website field missing there too?

• RutgerJan
    RutgerJan
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

When I use 1 Password app for Windows 10:

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for sending that over. In case you didn't see my message above: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/309471/#Comment_309471

• RutgerJan
    RutgerJan
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Sorry for the late response. I see the URL field.

• RutgerJan
    RutgerJan
    Community Member
    Options

This is the correct screenshot.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@RutgerJan no worries! Thanks for letting me know. I'm guessing the website field still doesn't appear under existing items, though? (No need for another screenshot; a "yep" or "nope" will work.) If that's the case I'll pass along the feedback so we can figure out what's happening.

This discussion has been closed.