Won't launch

sig2night
sig2night
Community Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
After 1st launch on ipod touch, I setup the unlock code, then entered the master password, now every time I open & enter the unlock code, the app quits. Help. Thanks.

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    sig2night wrote:
    After 1st launch on ipod touch, I setup the unlock code, then entered the master password, now every time I open & enter the unlock code, the app quits. Help. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums, sig2night!

It sounds like your 1Password app didn't get copied to your iPod touch properly. Try powering down the iPod touch and restart it. If that doesn't fix the app crashing then the only fix is to delete it. Any 1Password password on the device will be deleted too.

To delete one of the 1Password apps is no different than any other app on the mobile device. Find the app listing on your device, click and hold the icon until all the app icons are wiggling and then tap the "x" in the upper-left corner of the app. You'll be asked to confirm your action and also to optionally rate the app if you'd like.

If you remove an app on your device you can get the app re-loaded to the device. Please follow these steps:

1) Delete the app from the device. Doing so deletes *all* data and settings for the app from that device.
    2) Sync the device with iTunes using a sync cable.
    3) Click on the device's name in the iTunes sidebar, and select the Apps (or Applications depending on the iTunes version) tab.
    4) Use the "Check for Updates" link at the bottom of the window to make sure you have the latest versions.
    5) Re-select the Apps tab if needed after any upgrades.
    6) Find the app's name in the listing and click the checkbox.
    7) Click the Apply button and the re-enabled app(s) will be copied to the device.
This discussion has been closed.