Removed from TestFlight?

Penelope Pitstop
Penelope Pitstop
Community Member

I can no longer see 1Password in TestFlight on any of my iOS devices. Any reason?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

It's back now. :)

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Penelope Pitstop,

we experienced some problems with TestFlight but as you already noticed these were fixed.

-Winnie

• ChocolateCheesecake
    ChocolateCheesecake
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

It's unavailable now here since a few hours. The same happened to Slack yesterday and before the last update about a week ago.

Edit: Never happened before. Only to Slack and MacID. But both came back with the next update. And MacID expired back then because there was no update for more than 60 days.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ChocolateCheesecake,

For the moment I wouldn't be concerned if 1Password temporarily shows up as unavailable in, or is missing from, TestFlight because a newer beta build hasn't been published since the stable 6.4.1 release a few days ago. It should show up there again once the next beta build is out, and you can also check for them here (with Show betas enabled):

1Password for iOS Release Notes

I hope that helps. :)

• Just to confirm: that is how 1Password currently shows for me as well. The indication is that there is no 1Password beta available, not that there is one available but not to you. ;) :)

Ben

• JulenFern
    JulenFern
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

I was concerned about the unavailability of the beta

@sjk : Thanks for the link :+1:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of sjk, you are most welcome! I wondered the same thing at first. Cheers! :)

• anmol
    anmol
    Community Member

@Penelope Pitstop Hey! How did you get Dropbox beta for iOS? I'd love to join it too!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@anmol: I think you may be referring to ChocolateCheesecake. Probably the best thing to do would be inquire on the Dropbox community forum. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.