Switch from pro to standard for 1p team trial

Options
tonynkh
tonynkh
Community Member

Hi

Couldn't find anywhere how I can contact 1p in relation to my trial, so I have to ask my question here.

I'm getting confused of the features between Team standard and Pro. Does anyone able to switch my trial from pro to standard so I can see the difference?

Thanks.

Tony

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• tonynkh
    tonynkh
    Community Member
    Options

Found the sales email address, please ignore this post :P

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tonynkh,

We'll continue the conversation over email! However I'd like to mention that if you subscribe now you can get all the benefits of Pro for the price of Standard! Keep in mind that this price will be applied for any new members that you add to your team, and that we'll continue to add new feature to Pro over time so it might be worth it for you to stick with Pro! :chuffed:

• tonynkh
    tonynkh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Pilar

Thanks for the replay. How long does this promotion of get pro for a standard price last for if I subscribe now?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tonynkh,

You have until August 1st to subscribe, and be able to enjoy this deal! The benefits of a Pro subscription for the prize of a Standard one will stay with you for as long as you keep your account! :chuffed:

• tonynkh
    tonynkh
    Community Member
    Options

Sounds good, I guess I'll stay with pro for now :p

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That makes sense, as we're offering more features at the same price for as long as your subscription remains active ;)

As of right now, the differences between the Standard plan and the Pro plan mostly revolve around bigger numbers. (More guests, more storage, etc.) You'll also get priority support over Standard plan subscribers. In the future we'll introduce more features that are exclusive to Pro subscribers -- so you'll be getting a whole bunch of extra stuff without paying any more than you would for the Standard plan :)

This discussion has been closed.