What software does Agilebits use for the mail ticket system?

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hello,
I was wondering what software Agilebits uses for their email ticket system. Is it a hosted system or is it self hosted?

Thx
Timo :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ntimo,

It sounds like you have something in mind when you ask us this question, I'd like to know what it is! ;)

We use a third party service to help us help all of our awesome 1Password users the best we can! :chuffed:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited June 2016

@Pilar well Iam just being curious. I use OsTicket it's a self hosted system. And I was just wondering what Agilebits might use because I can image you guys get a huge amount of mails. And great support like yours need a very good system ;) In order to not get lost in the tone's of mails.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo Oh yes, if you think the forums are busy it's because you've not seen our inbox ;)

Thank you for the nice words about our support, hearing that you appreciating is uplifting! :chuffed:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@Pilar ooh may I ask how busy your inbox is ;) Let me guess maybe between 500-1000 mails a day? Or am I totally wrong. I guess you also get a lot of spam :(

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ntimo,

Our inflows vary a fair bit depending on what’s happening (new versions and newsletters are obviously conversations starters!) so it’s hard to give an estimate. We do have a pretty powerful filtering system built into the service we use, so we don’t have to spend a lot of time sifting through spam, which is nice.

We’ve done blog posts in the past about some of the services we use, I’ll let our team of wordsmiths know that you’d like to know more about our email system! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi @Megan,

thanks that would be so nice :) I will wait and see if they come up with some info for me :dizzy:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.