Change from iOS to Android

katla
katla
Community Member

Hi, I just got an Android phone after using 1Password with My iPhone for years. Do I need to purchase the App again? Any Chance to back Up my Data and download to 1Password for Android?
Thank you!

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hi, I just got an Android phone after using 1Password with My iPhone for years.

@katla: Awesome! Lucky you! :chuffed:

Do I need to purchase the App again?

While the Pro Features in 1Password for iOS are a separate purchase from 1Password for Android's (as you can imagine, the Google Play store doesn't honour purchases through Apple's App Store), you can use the free trial for 30 days. After that you'll still be able to access your data there in read-only mode, and you can do the in-app purchase if you want to unlock it permanently.

Alternatively, 1Password Families includes all of the apps, so if you'd like to use 1Password on many devices across different platforms (and the same for up to 5 family members), that's an even better option.

Any Chance to back Up my Data and download to 1Password for Android? Thank you!

Yes! You can sync your data with Dropbox to not only transfer it between devices, but also keep it in sync automatically in the background.

1Password Families, on the other hand, doesn't require any sync setup. You just login to on each device to access your data.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.