Sync problem from 1.0 version on Windows to Windows Phone Alpha

GlenTheGrizz
GlenTheGrizz
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I have issue running 1.0.9.342 on windows 10 (3 PCs) with a Dropbox account. worked fine when I had V1 on my Windows phone, but I removed it on the phone and now I can only install Alpha version, which is OK, but I only see recently added or updated entries (about 4 out of approx 300) on the phone.

installing/installing on phone doesn't help.

1Password Version: Alpha
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows Phone 8.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:windows phone

Comments

• MikeT
    edited June 2016

Hi @GlenTheGrizz,

Right now, 1Password 6 Beta cannot process the older templates saved in the original 1Password 1.x version. It is something we will address but we don't have a timeframe on this.

If you edit the data in 1Password 4 for Windows, it will show up in 1Password 6.

For now, I would not recommend using 1Password 6 Beta until we address this in a future update.

ref: #62

• Hi @GlenTheGrizz,

One thing I forgot to mention is that the update will only be available for the Windows 10 version of 1Password.

Is your phone capable of updating to Windows 10 later?

• GlenTheGrizz
    GlenTheGrizz
    Community Member

Hi MIke, thanx for the update . Not sure if my phone is capable of a win10 update or not, (Lumia 830) . Too bad I cant the old 1Password version until I can update. Know of any way I can obtain the old version? (I didn't go for the Password 4 update on windows because of the cost - V1 just worked fine for me.).

• MikeT
    edited June 2016

HI @GlenTheGrizz,

According to this page, it does have a free upgrade to Windows 10: http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/phone/lumia830/

If your phone is locked to a carrier, you'd have to wait for them to make it available if I recall correctly.

There isn't a way to get the older version but that older version would have the same issue as the latest version.

I'll send you a private message for more details.

This discussion has been closed.