iOS and 1Password for Team on Mac not syncing

dmkanter
dmkanter
Community Member
edited June 2016 in Business and Teams

I have 1 password for teams on my mac, and 1 iOS device. today when I add items to my mac laptop for teams, they don't sync to my iOS device.

here are some recent logs from the console in MacOS

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: Teams
Referrer: forum-search:not syncing teams

Comments

• Hey @dmkanter! Sorry about that. Could you try locking and unlocking 1Password on both your devices? If that doesn't get things synced, please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac and iOS device. This knowledge base article explains how: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to two email messages addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.