New IPhone 6S but can't get 1password 6 to notice existing vault on iMac

DavidC05
DavidC05
Community Member

Attempting to get access to my vault from my new iPhone. Email from Agilebits indicates I have a 1Password 6 family license. However, I never received an "emergency kit" and I don't have a QR code. I also don't pay any monthly fee so I'm skeptical that I have a family license. I currently have 1PW on my iPad, iMac, and my wife's iPad. I've tried entering my email and license key but it tells me that it's not a valid key. Since I don't have a QR to scan and it doesn't recognize my license key, I'm not sure how to proceed to access my vault since those are the only 2 options. Please help

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@DavidC05 I apologize for the confusion :(

When you set up 1Password for iOS you should select the "Use without an account" option on the first screen. From there you can set up syncing via whatever service you use (iCloud, Dropbox, or Wi-Fi Sync) and access all of your information on all of your devices :)

• DavidC05
    DavidC05
    Community Member

Thanks, that did the trick. I appreciate the help

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DavidC05,

On behalf of nmott, you're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that 1Password is up and running for you now! If there's anything else that we can help you with, we're always here for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.