ianrubin
ianrubin
Community Member

not sure how to do it. Trying to use iTunes if possible but open to other ways

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:trying to move passwords from 5.3 on iphone 4s to iphone 6s

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ianrubin ,

Congratulations on your new iPhone!
    I may be able to help you here.
    You can sync your iPhone 4s to iCloud by following these instructions. The instructions for syncing IOS are at the bottom of the page.
    Once you have followed the instructions, you can repeat the process on your sparkling new iPhone 6s and should be able to access your data.

I hope this helps, if not, an AgileBits team member will be along soon to help you out.

Cheers,
    Rob

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ianrubin,

Great news to hear about your new iPhone! I think that Rob has given you some good advice. I'd like to touch on a couple of details so the process is even easier for you! Set up iCloud sync first on your old iPhone, then download 1Password on the new one. When you open 1Password for the first time on the new iPhone, tap on Use without an Account, and the next step will ask whether you want to set up sync. You can now set up iCloud sync on this phone too following the instructions on the screen and you should be all set!

Please let us know how this works out for you and if you have any other questions that we can help you with! :chuffed:

• ianrubin
    ianrubin
    Community Member
    Options

Pilar and Rob - not working for me. Do I need to have purchased the iMac desktop version in order to migrate my passwords from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? I have only the free versions installed on each phone.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ianrubin

You don't need a desktop version to 1Password to sync your data. Can you please tell me some more details on how it's not working for you? What kind of trouble do you bump into when you try to follow the instructions? If you give us some more details I'm sure we'll be able to get the bottom of this! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.