Lost pro features after update to 6.4

ghfrancis
ghfrancis
Community Member

Hi,

I just updated to version 6.4 on my iPhone and now I have lost my Pro Features. When I try to use the Restore Purchases option, I get an error saying Failed to Restore Purchases. I still have access to my Pro Features on my iPad which uses the same Apple ID but hasn't been updated and is on version 6.3.1

Can you please help?

1Password Version: 6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 9.3.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:lost pro features after update

Comments

• Hi @ghfrancis

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. To help us get to the bottom of this, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your iOS devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• ghfrancis
    ghfrancis
    Community Member

Hi Ben.

Thanks for your reply. I have sent the diagnostic report from each of my devices. The Support ID number is [#RXW-91577-174].

ghfrancis

• ghfrancis
    ghfrancis
    Community Member

I got a separate Support ID number for the second device it seems. This one is [#GXR-73172-583]

• Talin2002
    Talin2002
    Community Member

Ben, hi

Same here [#TZR-63175-831]

Thx

Ivan

• Thanks @ghfrancis!

ref: CEN-78866-181

Got it, thank you @Talin2002. :)

ref: TZR-63175-831

We'll be back with you both via email ASAP.

Ben

• IgorTheHuchback
    IgorTheHuchback
    Community Member

Same problem for me I updated 1Password on iOS and lost Pro features. Ive tried restoring the purchase but that didn't work. Then I tried uninstalling the app but that didn't work either.

• Hi folks,

One thing we've run across in a number of these cases is that folks have purchased 1Password's Pro features while signed into a different Apple ID than the Apple ID they used to install 1Password this time around and/or are currently logged into.

Please verify:
    1) You installed 1Password from the App Store using the same Apple ID as the purchase was made on
    2) You are currently logged into that Apple ID (Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID)

If you are still having difficulty, please send us the disgnostic report(s) as requested above. If you can find your original purchase receipt for the Pro features from Apple please include that as well; that would be very helpful.

Thank you!

Ben

• IgorTheHuchback
    IgorTheHuchback
    Community Member
    edited April 2016

I only have one account so thats not the problem. Everything was ok before the update after updating I lost Pro features ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Update I have sent the diagnostic report as requested

• AGKyle
    AGKyle
    1Password Alumni

Hi @IgorTheHuchback

I checked our support email for the email address you use for the discussion forums and only found a year old discussion.

You should have received an automatic reply back from our support system that included a ticket ID, can you check for that ticket id and provide it here? That'll help us locate your email so we can better assist.

• IgorTheHuchback
    IgorTheHuchback
    Community Member

Hi @AGKyle here is the info you requested support ID is [#VGZ-59867-221]

• don_sem
    don_sem
    Community Member

This is exactly the same issue I'm having - has anyone settled on a way to resolve this?

• c_bov
    c_bov
    Community Member

Count me in as having the same issue. I also only have one Apple ID so can't be that. I'll run the diagnostics now and be back with the support ID

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

I'm sorry you're also having this problem, @c_bov! I was able to find the email you sent with your diagnostics report, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible via email with more information. Thanks!

ref: SUH-12341-486

• c_bov
    c_bov
    Community Member

Support ID [#SUH-12341-486]

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

• Fishy7
    Fishy7
    Community Member

Same. [#CGB-57292-945]

• smilemin07
    smilemin07
    Community Member

Same(#SPM-24743-626)

Please help me

• Hi @Fishy7 & @smilemin07

I've replied to both of your emails. To avoid a duplication of efforts, we'll continue the conversation there. Thanks!

Ben

• meik
    meik
    Community Member
    edited May 2016

Hi

I am having the same issue here. I sent my report and got ID [#FAT-74442-375].

Thank you

• Ben
    Ben
    edited May 2016

Hi @meik,

It appears Steve is already working with you. We'll keep the conversation going there. Thanks!

Ben

ref: FAT-74442-375

• trofanna
    trofanna
    Community Member

My Pro Features also lost. Can you help please?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@trofanna: As mentioned previously, the App Store will only validate the purchase if you both install 1Password using the correct Apple ID and region, and also use that same Apple ID to restore the purchase.

Common causes for the Pro upgrade not restoring are changing to a new Apple ID (which was not used to purchase 1Password), switching App Store/iTunes regions, or getting a refund from Apple.

If none of those apply to you, please enable logging (1Password Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Log Settings, enable App, In-App Purchase, and Keychain) and
    generate a diagnostics reports. Send that along with your App Store receipt and we'll see if we can work with Apple to get this sorted out. Thanks in advance! :)

• trofanna
    trofanna
    Community Member

Hi Brenty, I sent a report in yesterday and then upgraded to 6.4.2 and lo it all reappeared so I am golden. Thanks for your help

• Thanks for the update @trofanna! Glad to hear you're all sorted out now.

Ben

ref: ZVY-58128-566

This discussion has been closed.