Don't have Sync option on iPhone

feleazer
feleazer
Community Member

I have 1Password for Families. I have an iMac which is the first place I installed 1Password, a Macbook pro and an iPhone. I don't see the sync option on either the Macbook or the iPhone. I think it has to do with my Vaults, but I don't know how to fix it. My iMac has a Primary vault which is the default, AND a familyname vault, with more vaults inside it that I created. The Macbook pro and the iPhone don't have the Primary vault. Neither one even has the Sync menu option available. I can see some of my passwords, but ones that I added or changed recently aren't there. I did have it set up to sync via Dropbox on my iMac, but after reading more of the help I removed that so that it could just sync through 1Password.

Hope you can help me untangle this!

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:iphone not sync

Comments

• Hi @feleazer,

1Password Families accounts do not have a sync option. It sounds like you need to migrate your data from your old Primary vault into your 1Password Families Personal vault. Instructions for doing so can be found here:

Migrate to a Family or Team account

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• feleazer
    feleazer
    Community Member

Thanks, Ben, I'll give that a try. When you say they don't have a sync option, is that because it's just automatically sync'd?

• Correct, yes.

Ben

• feleazer
    feleazer
    Community Member

Got it figured out, thanks!

• You're most welcome! If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.