I have tried all suggestions and my passwords are still not syncing across my devices.

LisaT
LisaT
Community Member

I have searched forum and tried suggestions but still not syncing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have tried all suggestions and my passwords are still not syncing across my devices.

Comments

• tullyhansen
    tullyhansen
    Community Member

Hi LisaT,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble – sync is so useful when it's working, and so painful when not! It'd help the forums help you out if you can jot down what method you're trying to use to sync currently (via Dropbox, iCloud, 1Password Teams/Families, something else), and what kind of devices (OS X, Windows, iOS, Android) you're trying to sync between, as well as anything you've tried already to fix (so you're not being advised to do things you've already done).

There are some good (if generic) suggestions on the help site for troubleshooting various methods, if you've not already seen them – otherwise if you can post a little more info here folks should be able to help get you up and running!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @LisaT ,

I think tullyhansen has said it all! We'll be waiting for your answers so we can go forward in helping you sync 1Password. You'll be set and ready to see your data everywhere in no time :chuffed:

• LisaT
    LisaT
    Community Member

I solved the problem - never mind and thanks.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

I'm glad you've solved the problem, and please let us know if we can help with anything in the future :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.