Does my account include my iPad or is that an extra charge?

Raynes
Raynes
Community Member

Does my account include my iPad or is that an extra charge?

1Password Version: 6.3 28
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: WiFI
Referrer: forum-search:Does my account include my iPad or is that an extra charge?

Comments

• Raynes
    Raynes
    Community Member

Help!

• tullyhansen
    tullyhansen
    Community Member

Hey @Raynes!

If you're talking about a 1Password for Teams or 1Password Families account (Agile's new-ish subscription services), it certainly should! You can download the 1Password app from the App Store for free, then sign in with either your Teams or Families account to unlock all the Pro features (I think you'll need your iPad to be running iOS 9, Apple's latest iOS operating system, though). Let the thread know if you still need a hand to get up and running?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Raynes,

Thanks for asking about this. :)

As tullyhansen mentioned, a 1Password Families or 1Password Teams subscription includes the full versions of the desktop and mobile apps for no extra cost. However, you may have purchased a standalone license for 1Password for Mac.

The basic versions of the mobile apps are free to download, and have Pro features that can be unlocked with an in-app purchase. The Pro features are included in our subscription plans.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help.

• Raynes
    Raynes
    Community Member

What is the upcharge for adding the iPad app to my account?

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@raynes like Khad said, there is no charge for using 1Password on your iPad. If you have subscribed to 1Password Families or 1Password Teams you get access to all the apps for free. If you have not subscribed, 1Password for iOS is still free to download, but there are some Pro features that cost $9.99 to unlock via in-app purchase :)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Learn more about the Pro features.

This discussion has been closed.