Syncing with iPad Over WiFi - Won't Remember Settings for Primary Vault

noto
noto
Community Member

I sync my iPhone 6 and my iPad Mini Retina over WiFi with one MacBook Pro using 1Password ver. 6.3.1. Both the iPhone and iPad are using the most recent iOS 9 and most recent version of 1Password for iOS 9. The iPhone remembers the settings for both vaults, but the iPad only "remembers" the settings for the "secondary" vault (Cold Storage). Every time I want to sync the Primary Vault to the iPad, I have to tap "Set Up Syncing". What do I need to do to force the iPad to "remember" the Primary Vault settings?

See linked image. https://www.dropbox.com/s/96sf1gn0ih78fi1/Agilebits.jpg?dl=0

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: WiFi ONLY
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:iPad won't remember sync

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @noto,

That's odd. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm not aware of any known issues that would cause this, so I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from each of your iOS devices and send them to us to check out. Here's how:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the reports and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• noto
    noto
    Community Member

Okay, I have generated Diagnostic Reports for both devices and sent them into Agilebits. The Support ID is: HEZ-23977-551
    Thank you!

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Thanks @noto! We'll continue the conversation via email. :+1:
    ref: HEZ-23977-551

• noto
    noto
    Community Member

For anyone following this thread, I had to DELETE 1Password from my iPad, restart the iPad and install 1Password from the App Store, setting everything up as new, and then syncing began working correctly.

• Thanks for the update noto! Glad to hear you were able to get back on track. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.