1password app says trial expire soon new S7 already bought app

Options
lindaao
lindaao
Community Member

new S7 edge. Had 1 password purchased app on old phone. Downloaded 1password to new phone. Copied password file from dropbox ok. but now 1password app saying trial expiring. Not recognise previous purchase on old phone. I can access my passwords fine now just getting expire message.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: s7 android 6.0 marshmallow
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: ug:android/, kb:undefined, kb-search:s7, kb:undefined, kb-search:s7

Comments

• lindaao
    lindaao
    Community Member
    Options

think i fixed app deleting it and redownload from other gmail account i guess purchased it from. Says pro features unlocked now. time will tell if see expire message again. Am i correct purchase info linked to gmail purchase account? Also wondered if should see any info in Settings, 1password accounts since it is empty there. Add account asks for key and login. No idea what that info is. i havepc key but not app key info.

• peri
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi @lindaao. I'm glad to hear that you were able to unlock the Pro features on your new device. You are indeed correct that the Pro features are linked to the account they're purchased with, so if you would like to unlock the Pro features on your Android device, you will need to install 1Password from the Play Store with the correct Google account selected. :)

That said, 1Password accounts refers to our Teams and Families accounts. If you've signed up for either of these, you can add them by tapping Settings > 1Password accounts > Add account.

Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.