1Pass no longer inserts my UN or PW on DiscoverCard account

michaelprete
michaelprete
Community Member
edited July 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

After clicking on the "Open and Fill" feature in Discovercard account window, the proper Log In page appears, but no insertion of UN or PW occurs. When I clicked on the 1PW icon at the top of my Safari browser, at first the Discover account wouldn't even appear. After I erased and recopied the correct URL for LogIn, the account would appear (when clicking on icon at top of browser) but still would not insert UN or PW. I found I could copy from the account window and then manually paste them into provided space.
I guess I am spoiled, because 1PW works so well so often, I am shocked when it presents a glitch. Can't think of any change I've made recently that might have caused this anomaly. Can you offer any suggestions?

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Drobox
Referrer: forum-search:1Pass no longer inserts my UN or PW on DiscoverCard account

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @michaelprete

Thank you for writing to us and letting us know that you enjoy 1Password! I moved your post to our "Saving and filling in browsers" category so the right people will be able to see it and we can help you better!

Just to be sure, is this the URL that you are trying to access: https://portal.discover.com/customersvcs/universalLogin/signin ?

If it is, then you probably didn't change anything but they did! I tested saving a login manually in the site I linked above and it looks like 1Password is working as expected for me. I would recommend you to follow these steps to recreate the login and see if it helps.

Please let us know if you try this and how it goes for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.