Error Close Failed to load vault: Operation is not permitted.

ebehrouz
ebehrouz
Community Member

I have created and accessed a vault that I am sharing with one more person in the team. Today when I tried to access the vault I was able to get to the first screen but when I click on "All Items" to get into the vault and edit entries in the vault I get the following error:

Error
Close
Failed to load vault:
Operation is not permitted.

Please advise.

Thank you

1Password Version: online
Extension Version: online
OS Version: Mac OS 10
Sync Type: online
Referrer: forum-search:Error Close Failed to load vault: Operation is not permitted.

Comments

• Jacob
    edited July 2016

Hey @ebehrouz! I'm sorry about that. It looks like you're an owner on the team, so there shouldn't be any access issues with vaults. Since this is a public forum, it may be best to take this to email for troubleshooting. Could you open the vault in your Admin Console and copy the UUID at the end of the URL? It would be something like evxkg44poxuxsdavcw65ddtr2y. Please email that UUID to support@1password.com so we can check on the particular vault that's having trouble. You should receive a response from BitBot, with a confirmation number. Post that here so we can connect this thread to your email and help you out faster. :) Thanks, and talk to you soon!

• ebehrouz
    ebehrouz
    Community Member

@penderworth thanks for the follow up. I will be sending that information to you right away.
    Cheers!

• @ebehrouz And we received it. :) Thanks! I'll get back to you in a few minutes.

ref: VGP-96576-712

This discussion has been closed.