Info for purchase license.

AleApple
AleApple
Community Member

Hello,
I want to use "1 Password" on 1 Mac, 1 Windows PC, 1 iPad and 1 iPhone.

How many licenses do I need? and how much do I spend?

Thanks a lot.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

One licence covers Mac and Windows.

One free download from the Mac App Store covers your iPad and iPhone with an in-app purchase for extra features.

Or you can go the subscription route with 1PW for Families, covers all your device and all future upgrades of the software. There are other advantages, especially that you don't have to set up syncing, it is automatic. But I am not sure of the current status of the Windows version for Families.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AleApple

It looks like danco's answer is spot on! You have two options: a subscription to 1Password Families where you'll have the most recent version of the apps in all your devices, you don't need to worry about syncing, you have access to your information on the browser on any computer, and can be used with up to 5 people! Danco is right, the Windows version that supports Families is on beta, but it's already really nice and getting better every day!

The other option is to get a standalone license that would cover both computers with the current version of 1Password, and then get the iOS version. The basic version is free while the Pro features are an in app purchase.

You can see what each of this options include here: https://1password.com/pricing/

Please let us know if you have any other questions that we can help you with :chuffed:

• AleApple
    AleApple
    Community Member

Hello, thanks for the answers.
    So, doing a summary:

1PSW family: 5 usd per month for all devices.

Or

License for mac and windows: 1 unique pay 65 usd
    and
    Purchase in the App on iPhone and iPad: 9.99 EUR
    For a total of around 75 usd.

So: 5 usd per month OR 75 usd in one payment, right?

Thanks for your patience and sorry for my bad english!

Bye.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2016

Hi @AleApple,

It sounds like your math is mostly correct here! I do want to mention that 1Password Families also comes with the option to pay for your subscription anually, which ends up saving you some money over the monthly subscription fee. I believe it’s $48 USD for a year.

If you have any more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always happy to help!

• AleApple
    AleApple
    Community Member

Perfect, for the moment I have all the information I need.
    Thank you for your kindness and helpfulness.

Goodbye :)

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @AleApple

On behalf of Megan you're welcome! We're glad to help! When you get started with 1Password, count on us if you need any help setting up :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.