need a little help on best way to sync multiple devices.

I used to sync all devices via dropbox, but for work this is no longer available nor can i use families due to corporate firewalls etc.
so for personal OPVault on OSX, IOS & windows devices im still using dropbox which is OK. For 2 windows devices at work ( desk / laptop) , im currently sharing via sync of directory.
What i want to do is sync the work windows OPVault to my iPhone so have a separate vault on iPhone for work related items that is portable
Can you advise of best method - thanks

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win8.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alan4jackson: This is the first I've heard of a firewall actively blocking 1Password.com (for 1Password Families/Teams), so I'd appreciate any additional information you can provide. It's a regular web service, so we haven't encountered situations where a connection wasn't possible (with the exception of a broken certificate chain on the machine).

I'm also a bit confused by your description. It sounds like you're already using Dropbox to sync between your Mac, PC, and iPhone, and that will be the best cross-platform alternative to 1Password Families/Teams. Let me know a little bit more about what you're trying to accomplish and we'll see what we can come up with. :)

This discussion has been closed.