Activating Existing iPhone Password Pro Vault in New Family Account in Web

I've been using 1Password Pro for the last year and decided to test the web Family account. I would like to move all my files in the iPhone vault to the Personal vault in the Family account. Can it be done? BTW, tried installing the Windows App and the beta is not installing while showing a message that I must install .NET 6.1. The thing is I have a more recent version installed and cannot go back to 6.1. The app will not install due to this issue. That means that I cannot manage my 1Password Pro account in the iPhone in my PC.

1Password Version: 1Password Pro
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS9
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• GAPiereschi
    GAPiereschi
    Community Member
    edited July 2016

I've been using 1Password Pro for the last year and decided to test the web Family account. I would like to move all my files in the iPhone vault to the Personal vault in the Family account. Can it be done? BTW, tried installing the Windows App and the beta is not installing while showing a message that I must install .NET 6.1. The thing is I have a more recent version installed and cannot go back to 6.1. The app will not install due to this issue. That means that I cannot manage my 1Password Pro account in the iPhone in my PC.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2016

Hi @GAPiereschi

I have moved your question to our Windows Category so our experts in this area can help you with that part of the issue! :chuffed:

You can move your logins from your personal vault into your account with your phone, however you need to move them one by one. It would be so much easier for you t sync your iPhone with your desktop once the installation issue has been resolved and then migrate your data from there.

I'm sorry that you're having this issues, and I hope they get sorted out soon! :chuffed:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@GAPiereschi: Hey there! Sorry to hear you're having some trouble getting the 1Password for Windows version 6 beta installed.

I'm a bit confused when you say that you have a newer version of .Net installed. Can you tell me which version? As far as I can tell, 4.6.1 (the required version) is current. Are you using a development version, or the Windows Insider builds? Definitely let me know the exact Windows version you're running regardless.

One thing I've noticed is that some folks are having trouble getting to the correct page on Microsoft's site to download the right version. If you're ending up at a different page than this one, that would explain the error:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49982

Note that the correct URL has the ID "49982" at the end. If you're ending up somewhere else, you won't be downloading the correct version.

You may be able to use this direct download link instead:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/5/9/35980F81-60F4-4DE3-88FC-8F962B97253B/NDP461-KB3102438-Web.exe

But I'd really appreciate if you can tell me where you end up when you go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49982 since it may be something we need to report to Microsoft so it can be resolved for everyone's benefit. Please let me know!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

I also merged your two posts so we can keep the conversation in one place and be able to help you better! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.