Confirmation email for newsletter registration

Options
Geozeke
Geozeke
Community Member

Greetings!

I just signed up for 1Password families. I've been a big fan for quite some time and made the jump to families this weekend. So far so good :-)

When I created my families account, I passed on registering for the newsletter, but would like to do now. I've tried multiple times to send the confirmation e-mail to register for the newsletter, but I never receive it. It's not going to my spam folder, it just never comes. I received the confirmation e-mail when I registered for the forums just fine (same address), but I can't seem to get it to work for the newsletter.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.8.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: 1Password Families

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2016
    Options

Hi @Geozeke

Thank you very much for your awesome words. I'm glad to hear that you're trying 1Password Families now, I think you'll love it!

I have subscribed you for the newsletter with the email that you used for the forums, and you should be getting it next time there is one!

You can see the previous newsletters yourself or add some other email address here: https://agilebits.com/newsletter

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you! :chuffed:

• Geozeke
    Geozeke
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks very much!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Geozeke,

I hope you love the newsletter! We’re here if you have any other questions about 1Password. :)

This discussion has been closed.