Unable to Restore Purchase on 1Password iOS

tofitzgerald
tofitzgerald
Community Member

I bought the Pro Features for the 1Password iOS app in December 2014. However, I am no longer able to Restore the Purchase. Please can someone help me resolve this issue?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @tofitzgerald,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

When 1Password requests the receipt for Pro features from Apple what we get back is the receipt (if any) for the Apple ID you used to install 1Password. If you installed 1Password using a different Apple ID than the one you purchased on that would explain what you are seeing. You'd need to backup your data ( https://support.1password.com/ios-itunes-backups/ ), and reinstall the 1Password for iOS app after making sure you are logged into the App Store on iOS with the correct Apple ID.

If you're still having trouble after doing so please send us a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase that shows the Apple ID the purchase was on as well as a diagnostic report:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report and receipt / proof of purchase to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• tofitzgerald
    tofitzgerald
    Community Member

Cheers @Ben I'll do that now.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

;h iI'm not seeing anything from this address, but if you'll post the Support ID you received here we'll take a look at it. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.