Can only wifi sync one of two vaults with my new iPad mini 3 and existing Macbook Pro

BillM
BillM
Community Member

Had to buy a new iPad mini 3. I can only wifi sync one of two vaults with my new iPad mini 3 and existing Macbook Pro. Old iPad mini 3 was working fine wifi syncing two vaults with MacBook Pro. Also I am able to wifi sync two vaults with my MacBook Pro and iPhone 5s. In the new iPad mini 3, I download 1Password from the Apple app store. In 1Password settings under "Vaults", I click on restore purchases and a screen comes up stating no purchases under my Apple ID for "Pro Features". Is this the problem? My iPhone 5s wifi syncs both vaults with my MacBook Pro.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can only wifi sync one vault

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BillM: Sorry for the confusion! Without the Pro upgrade being validated by the App Store you will not be able to access multiple vaults in 1Password for iOS.

In order for the App Store to validate the Pro upgrade, you'll need to install the app with the Apple ID used to purchase the Pro Features originally, and then also be logged into that same Apple ID to restore the purchase. Otherwise it will not work. You should be able to verify the Apple ID used for the purchase by checking your receipt or purchase history. Please let me know how it turns out!

This discussion has been closed.