Is it possible to view password access history?

We are evaluating 1Password Teams for my department at work. Is it possible to view the history of a user accessing a password?

I can see when a password was created, when it was changed (and who changed it) and when the user last logged in.

We have multiple vaults setup, scenario below:

Vault A
Login 1
Login 2

Vault B
Login 1
Login 2

Users:
Joe Smith

Is it possible to see that Joe Smith accessed "Vault B", "Login 1" at 2:20pm on 7.24.16?

Or if that is not possible, can I see Joe Smith accessed "Vault B" at 2:20pm on 7.24.16?

If yes, where do I find this info?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:view password access history

Comments

• Hey @merosebrough! That's a great question. Right now, we have an activity log so you can see what changes have been made to your team's data, but it's not an access log right now. The activity log is in beta, and you can give it a try if you'd like. Just sign in to your account on 1Password.com, click the account menu in the top right, and click Team Settings. Under the Options tab, click the Activity Log slider to enable it. You can view the activity log in the Admin Console under the tab for it, or in a vault, member, or group.

Right now, the closest thing to what you're looking for in the log is User updated items in Vault Name, and it will show the user's name and the vault name if you look under that vault. We're looking to improve this in the future, so I've added your request. Thanks! :)

ref: B5-1843

• merosebrough
    merosebrough
    Community Member

thanks.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@merosebrough If there's anything else that we can help you with, we're here for you! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.