I am not sure which of your products I need, is there someone I can talk to or chat with online?

JERRYCHAS
JERRYCHAS
Community Member

I have a client who has included me in their 1Password (for teams I believe). I also have a CPA firm and I want to have a separate 1Password account for that. I am not sure which product I need and I would like to know if there is a way to have two accounts with the least complexity.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:not sure which version of your product I need

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @JERRYCHAS,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you out here.

I also have a CPA firm and I want to have a separate 1Password account for that. I am not sure which product I need

It sounds to me like 1Password Teams is what you need. Your 1Password Teams account will allow you to give your team the information they need to do their jobs, while providing you with access control to ensure that this important data is still secure and protected. Your subscription to 1Password Teams includes licenses for all of the 1Password apps (available on Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android) so you can access your data on whichever device you have with you. There’s also a free 30 day trial, so you can test it out without worrying!

I would like to know if there is a way to have two accounts with the least complexity.

The 1Password apps can easily accommodate multiple accounts. (Personally, I’ve got 3 accounts set up in 1Password for Mac right now.)

Now, I realize this might look a bit complex, but the ‘All Vaults’ view ensures that I can see the information that I need on a regular basis without worrying about all the information in those vaults that I may only need to peek at every now and then (or access for testing purposes).

I hope this helps to give you a better idea of how 1Password can help you organize all the digital bits of your life, but if you’ve got more questions, we’re always here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.