Windows 10 and Android Apps wont download my vault from dropbox and there is no option for WIFI sync

Options

I use my iPhone 6s primarily to keep my vault. When I recently tried to sync my pc and android tablet with my vault nothing happens. Basically I can choose the location on dropbox where my vault is saved and there is data there but when either my PC or Android sync there are no logins or any kind of saved data available. Its just blank like no vault has been chosen. When I tried to use the wifi sync there isn't even an option for it on the PC or Android. I have tried to save a new vault to dropbox from my iPhone and still nothing. Basically bottom line I cant sync my devices via drop box or wifi. All of my devices are current and up to date on everything. Using windows 10 on my PC.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @sd2702,

It sounds like you have two separate vaults in your Dropbox folder and the PC/Android apps are picking up the empty one.

Since the data is on the iPhone 6s, we should start from there. Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report from your iPhone and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• sd2602
    sd2602
    Community Member
    Options

that's what I was thinking so I deleted the folder in my dropbox so there was no vault at all. I re-synched my vault from my iPhone and only one vault was saved in my dropbox. when I tried to sync that to my pc and my tablet I still got nothing. I have sent the diagnostic report. Thanks for the help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sd2602: I don't see anything from this address, but if you'll post the Support ID you received we'll be able to track it down and take a look. Thanks in advance! :)

• sd2602
    sd2602
    Community Member
    Options

I received an email back after I sent the diagnostic in. The only number I see is #BCB-88488-852. Is that what you are referring to?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. Cheers! :)

ref: BCB-88488-852

This discussion has been closed.