Extension Not Showing All Logins on iCloud (Enable Multiple URLs in Login settings)

chazzunokuthunuchtec
chazzunokuthunuchtec
Community Member
edited July 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I am using 1Password for Windows version 4.6.0.604 on a new Windows 10 computer. I have more than one iCloud login (for example), but the browser extension shows only one (Chrome and Firefox). https://support.1password.com/extension-troubleshooting/ makes it look like I will have to save a new login, but I wanted to check first. I have a Mac at home that works great, and had a Windows 7 computer at work (also worked great) but they just took it away and gave me a new computer running Windows 10. I synced 1Password with Dropbox and the main 1Password app has all my logins. Each iCloud login has the website saved. Thus 1Password on the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and on the former Windows 7 computer would all show my different iCloud accounts when I go to https://icloud.com/. But on this Windows 10 computer only one iCloud account login is given as an option from the extension. I can go to the base app and copy/paste.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.8.90
OS Version: Win 10 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @chazzunokuthunuchtec,

Can you open the main 1Password program, unlock, and go to the File Menu > Preferences > Logins. Check the box next to Enable Multiple URLs and then press OK to save it.

Restart your browser and try iCloud again, does it now show all items?

• chazzunokuthunuchtec
    chazzunokuthunuchtec
    Community Member

Fabulous! That helped. I was already deleting logins and re-adding them, but now I won't need to do that. Thank you!

• Hi @chazzunokuthunuchtec,

You're welcome, I'm glad it helped.

What happened is that iCloud.com has a login form loaded from a different domain (apple.com), which is why you need to enable multiple URLs. By enabling this, the extension can scan each item for its list of URLs instead of its primary URL only. This is done for performance reasons as scanning for the whole list of URLs per Login item is I/O intensive. This will be better in a future version of 1Password.

• chazzunokuthunuchtec
    chazzunokuthunuchtec
    Community Member

Fantastic. That helps, and I appreciate it. Thank you @MikeT

• You're welcome again.

This discussion has been closed.