Confusion on pricing page

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited July 2016 in Lounge

Hi there,

on the pricing page it says for individual accounts 2,99 with is the annual pricing but for families it gives the monthly pricing of 4,99? (Shouldn't it be 3,99, because the annual pricing is being displayed.) Also in the billing page of the families version it says: monthly 5 annual 4 dollar. So what is the correct price now? 4,99 for monthly and 3,99 for annual? or 4 annual and 5 monthly?

Thx
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ntimo

I'm sorry for the confusion with our brand new page and option to use 1Password! The correct, current, information is the one you can find in this page: https://1password.com/sign-up/. We're still on the process of updating every little corner of our site, thank you for pointing out the inconsistency. :chuffed:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi @Pilar,

on the billing page for 1Password for families the pricing is still the old one :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo: If you're talking about your billing page, that's as it should be. You'll keep whichever plan you signed up for originally unless you cancel or choose another. I hope this helps! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@brenty so if the prices would drop. The existing users would not be able to get the new pricing without losing the early adopter bonus?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo: Theoretically. Do I want the great financing deal on a new car, or a better package with more features? In the case of Earl, you can't put a price on our Early Adopter Otter friend, but it's easy to weigh the pros and cons of keeping the bonus versus choosing another plan. As with anything in life, it's all about choices. Cheers! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@brenty well has a stundent how does not have much money you want both ;) I love the Eearl because of the 1 GB of additional secure note storage so Iam going to stick with it :)

• :+1: :)

Ben

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited July 2016

So whats the pricing for 1Password for families now if I would subscripe now? Would it be 4,99 annual and 5,99 monthly? :) Maybe you could list both prices on the page? :)

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo,

As mentioned on https://1password.com/sign-up/ the price is "$4.99 per month billed annually". :)

This discussion has been closed.