Congrats to the new app updates page

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited July 2016 in Lounge

Hi there,

I just wanted to tell you that I love the new app updates page design. It just looks amazing! Maybe now the page where the actual changelog is shown could need a little bit of the same design love ;) And then I would be in love with the page :blush:

Thx
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo: Thank you — not only for your kind words, but reminding me that I hadn't yet checked it out myself! :lol:

Maybe we'll be able to come up with a nice new deigns for the release notes as well...though I have to admit I am a bit attached to them. As long as it's still easy on the eyes and lightweight, it could be a good improvement. :chuffed:

• @ntimo <3 Thanks very much. We are starting to roll out a lot more visual enhancements shortly. I'll take a look the changelog too.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@Doodler_Benji can you tell me to witch pages you roll them out so I can have a look at them then? :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ntimo: Whaaaaaat?! And spoil the surprise? ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi @brenty, yes sure why not ;) This way I won't miss anything that's not obvious. Like the changelog page.

• Please place money in my shirt pocket and I'll let you know.

Ah darn it.. this shirt does not have any pockets, sorry @ntimo! Keep your eyes peeled and we'll let you know about things in the notes. :wink:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

I know this is me counting nut's but on my Nexus 6P some of the text is misplaced because it's "too long"

There is a screenshot :)

• Thanks @ntimo - this was actually intentional behaviour, we either wrap the words at that width or we stack them and wrap them at smaller breakpoints (The latter was chosen)

We'll look into improving this page further, maybe some nice centralised icons and center justified text might be nice, eh? :chuffed:

Thanks as always for the feedback.

This discussion has been closed.