Rich icons switching places

palarn
palarn
Community Member

Hi
Recently I have discovered that when returning to the 1password app, without closing it, several rich icons are replaced by others, eg skype gets the same icon as Spotify, Microsoft is replaced with a rich icon for a login starting with "N" etc. When I scroll up or down, everything is ok again. Do you now the reason why?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @palarn

That sounds like a very interesting and weird problem you're having! The first thing that I'd like to know is some more details about the version of 1Password that you're using and the iOS version. This will give us some more clues as to what's going on!

I hope to hear back from you so we can figure this out! :chuffed:

• palarn
    palarn
    Community Member

Hi @Pilar

1Password ver. 6.4.3
    iOS ver. 9.3.3

See attachement - a "before and after" picture

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@palarn,

Thanks so much for that screenshot. It sounds like some sort of caching issue.

Does the issue persist after restarting your iPhone? That's the easiest thing to try. :)

If so, and if (and only if!) you have your 1Password data backed up safely on another device (like synced to your Mac or Windows PC or on 1Password.com with your 1Password account), you may consider deleting the 1Password app and reinstalling it. I don't necessarily expect that will change anything, so I don't want you to go to a lot of trouble. But if you were curious to see if that helped, it's what I would do if it were happening to me.

• palarn
    palarn
    Community Member

Hi @khad

Thanks for Your reply. Tried both several times already, without success.
    But good news anyway- I don't know how, but the problem seems to have solved "itself"....

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @palarn

I'm really puzzled as to what might have caused the issue, but I'm glad that it seems to be working alright again. If you keep on seeing it let us know so we can dig a bit more into it :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.