The Text is cut of on the pricing page on mobile

Options
ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hi there,

I just wanted to report that the blue text at the top is cut off when viewing the page on my Nexus 6P in Chrome. Here is a screenshot:

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2016
    Options

Thanks for reporting this, @ntimo! I'm not seeing that on iOS, but I've reported it to the devs to fix for Android. :+1:
    ref: B5S-122

• dteare
    edited July 2016
    Options

Thank you, @ntimo. I had tested this in Chrome's mobile simulator but apparently things are different on device.

I deployed a fix for this yesterday and it's appearing fine on my Nexus 6P for me. Can you give it another look and see if it's working for you now? I would think the cache should have cleared by now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@dteare It looks fixed on my 6P now thanks :) Now I can have a save sleep :chuffed:

• dteare
    Options

Sweet! Thanks for letting us know! :+1:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@dtreare good to see you back on the forum :+1:

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

It's always a pleasure to see Dave anywhere. :) :) :)

• Thank you, @ntimo. It felt good to be back! Even if it was just for a few threads. :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@dteare When will you be back for a longer time?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I can't speak for Dave, but we always try to keep him busy with development and writing newsletters and blog posts since he's so good at those. If only we could clone him and have one Dave for the forum, one for development, one for newsletters, one for blog posts …

Or would that be too many Daves? :lol:

• Ben
    Options

Too many Daves Dougs:

Multiplicity (1996) - IMDb

• So many things to do. So much fun to be had. It's hard to pick!

I enjoy playing in the forums and am happy you notice when I'm not around :)

Khad made a good point though, I'm "supposed" to be working on a blog post about Windows as well as an update for my newsletter. I best tend to those ;)

This discussion has been closed.