[ASK] How to autologin if press ENTER not working

Fullscreen%252520capture%2525201372011%25252033809%252520PM.bmp.jpg
hi, i have a website that consist of 2 field. i been saving login using 1password...
but the problems is, after 1password key in the username n password field it will press enter automatically.
and it make the page refresh.

i need 1password to field in the username , password , after that pressing the Login button. can i do tat with 1password?

Thank in advance, and sorry for my bad english :x

info :
username tag : <INPUT type=text name="admin_id"
password tag : <INPUT type="password" name="admin_pw"
login button tag : <INPUT type="button" value=" Login " onClick="checkIt();"

Update:(Found on user manual)
JavaScript interference

If you’ve tried creating a new Login item, but logging in with 1Password still doesn’t work for this site, it’s possible that the site designers are using some JavaScript “tricks” in handling the login form submission. Some Javascript code can interfere with 1Password’s “auto-submit” feature and cause it to fail.

To see if this is the cause, try disabling auto-submit: click the 1P button in the browser’s toolbar, and uncheck the Auto-Submit Logins checkbox in the dialog box that appears; then try logging in again using 1Password. If Autosubmit was indeed the cause, you can re-enable the Auto-Submit Logins option in the 1Password dialog box, and just disable auto-submit for this item: in 1Password, edit the item, and set its Submit setting to Never.

Comments

• Hello aReado T, and welcome to the Forums!

Your English is great! Thanks for asking this question and for updating your post with information from the 1Password user guide. Makes my job easier! :)

Although you listed the correct troubleshooting procedures, I didn't see whether you had tried setting Auto-Submit Logins to "Never", and if you had, whether doing so worked for the site you mentioned.

Please let us know whether the procedure worked or if you are still having a problem with the site auto refreshing.

Cheers!

Brandt
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    1Password should not refresh the page. It should submit the login.

Can you provide me with the actual URL? I would love to reproduce and fix this.

Thanks, Stefan.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    aReado T, be sure you're reading the user's guide for 1Password for Windows. It's not the same as the one for 1Password for Mac. :)
This discussion has been closed.