Have 1Password 6.3.1 and OS X 10.11.6, but all data files were deleted.

Options
bough10
bough10
Community Member

Restored directory structure under Home/Library/Containers. However, the restore capability in 1Password cannot see the Library directory. How would I restore a deleted set of data files from a backup location which can't be seen under the 1Password app?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: No sync
Referrer: forum-search:restore

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bough10,

Thanks for writing in! I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the situation you've described, though. Would you be able to elaborate on that? For example, why did you need to restore your Library folder, and how did you restore it? Did you do that because of a problem you were having with 1Password, or was it related to some other problem on your Mac? What do you mean about the Restore feature in 1Password not being able to see the Library folder? Do you currently have any data in 1Password? Do you know if the Backup and Restore features in 1Password were working correctly before restoring the Library folder?

The more details you can give us about what you've done or are trying to do, the steps you took or are taking to do it, what you expect to happen, and what happens instead, the better. Once we know more about that, we should have a better idea of how to help you get things working again. Thanks in advance! :)

• bough10
    bough10
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply ...

Not sure what happened, but following the online commentary eventually did provide the solution to my problem.

My apologies for not getting to you sooner.

Thanks again!

• Glad to hear you go it working! If you have any further questions, feel free to reply.

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.