Is there a discount for migrating to Family from Standalone?

Options
dsappana
dsappana
Community Member

Hi there, just curious to know if you guys are offering any sort of discounts for customers who are upgrading to the subscription models from the standalone licensing?

Been using 1Password for last 4-5 years and it's a no brainer now to get my whole family on-board! Teaching them will be a different problem altogether! :'(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:upgrade

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dsappana

It's great to hear that how much you enjoy 1Password! I think it's great news that you want to get your family on board with it! I know the beginning might be a bit rocky for those who aren't that technical, but I hope it will all go well. If you ever need us, we can always assist you to teach and explain 1Password :chuffed:

When we first launched 1Password Families we had an special thought exactly for our loyal costumers , unfortunately the special finished a while ago and right now we don't have any other deal in place. Keep in mind that you can try it out for free for 1 month and also that if you pay yearly instead of monthly you get a 20% discount! :chuffed:

Please let us know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can do to help you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.