1Password Improvements

JohJakob
JohJakob
Community Member

Hey there!

I noticed two small things that could be improved in 1Password:

1. The arrow in the "Share" icon is abit too long. In iOS, it begins in the middle of the square (I'm a little bit ashamed of noticing this.).
  2. After tapping the "Share" button, an alert appears. In German, the message sounds a bit weird. This message may be better: "Seien Sie beim Teilen vorsichtig" (title), "Außerhalb von 1Password werden Ihre Objekte im Klartext gesendet. Achten Sie deshalb auf die Vertrauenswürdigkeit der Apps, die Sie zum Teilen verwenden." (message).

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@JohJakob: I can't guarantee that we'll change the icon, but you make an interesting point. I suspect I will not be able to un-see that now! :lol:

Not knowing German really at all I can't comment one way or the other on your wording suggestion, but I'll bring this up with our resident German to see what he thinks. But I did also want to mention that you can also contribute to 1Password translations more directly if you like:

1Password for iOS and OS X (Crowdin)

Thanks for the feedback! :)

• JohJakob
    JohJakob
    Community Member

@brenty Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise, thanks for bringing these issues up! :chuffed:

• Hi @JohJakob,

Danke für die Anregungen. Ich habe die Formulierungen überprüft und verbessert.

Grüße aus Trier,

Alex

• JohJakob
    JohJakob
    Community Member

Hallo Alex!

Das ging aber schnell. Vielen Dank!

• Gern! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.